Friday, December 23, 2011

End of the Year but It's Not Our Handover

So here we are with a couple of more days to go before Christmas.

The house is still under construction and the wheather also hasn't been very supporting for the last couple of weeks.  We didn't hear anything from our SS also.

I decided to ring him yesterday just to find out what has been happening and when can we expect the handover date is.

Well as you might have guessed it, it is not today...  It's more like early January now barring any issue from conditions and inspections from the councils and ourselves.

Driveway should be paved this week and the concrete has been laid as it's foundation.  The nature strip driveway will stay as it is though :). 

I was advised that they were doing some work like caulking inside the house.  I didn't understand the term caulking at first but apparently my smart phone does!!  How very cool is the technology today :).

This would also be my last post for the year and I like to thank you to all who have followed our journey thus far and I hope to see you all again in the new year :).

Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Our selected pavers

1 comments:

shipw said...

Happy Christmas (a bit late!) to all of you from all of us. A very happy new year for 2012 too - I'm sure it will be, settling into and exploring your new house!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails